The NCS Real Estate Office belongs to a coalition of non-profits committed
to increasing homeownership rates in New York State. We believe that everyone has
the right to enjoy a safe, healthy, and affordable home. It is our mission to turn that
right into an opportunity. Our team brings together over 20 years of experience in
the Real Estate and Housing Rehabilitation fields. We specialize in representing
clients receiving grant subsidies to assist in the purchase and/or renovation
of their homes. As a Community Housing Development Organization, we are one of
the most active developers of vacant single-family homes in Rochester for resale.
We are here to make the Real Estate Transaction process as transparent and
seamless as possible. We consistently provide our clientele with the highest
degree of personalized and professional care. Our team will protect your
interests and assist you in achieving your personal finance and real estate goals!
As members of the Greater Rochester Association of Realtors, our agents have access
to the most up-to-date Real Estate Listing Services and Property Information Technologies.
We belong to a Network of Housing Service Providers, which includes many lenders,
attorneys, insurance agents, contractors, and grant administrators.
Whether you are a buyer or seller, consider our team as your direct resource for all
of your housing needs!
In addition to Traditional Buyers Representation and Seller’s Listings, Here are some
of the Real Estate services we currently offer:
NCS Home Pathways Program:
- For income qualified First Time Homebuyers
- Grant subsidies between $15,000-35,000 to assist with Closing Costs, Down payment
and Property Rehabilitation
- First-time buyers can get up to $5,000 for closing costs and up to $30,000 towards home rehabilitation.
- One Year Warranty of contracted work
Home Rochester Program Developer:
- Completely Rehabilitated Single-Family Homes in the City of Rochester
- $6,000 Closing Cost Grant
- Browse Available Properties: homerochester.org
One-on-One Real Estate Counseling:
- Financial Literacy training
- Credit and Savings Building
- Buying Power assessment
- Property Maintenance Checklists and Repair Budgeting
- Prepare client applications for additional grant programs available within NCS’s
- Buyer’s Agent Representation
- Seller’s Listing Agent
NCS is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider. Our Agents adhere strictly to all Fair.
Housing Laws and Real Estate Ethical Practices.
Contact NCS for a realtor.